Given the increases in things that are concerning (infections, hospitalizations, etc), and based on a recommendation from George Mauldin (Cleveland County Emergency Services Director...who presented a program about Covid to our club a few weeks back), we are cancelling our meeting on January 18.  George was to be our program guest, but we will reschedule him for a future meeting.
Toward the end of the month, we will reassess the situation and decide about the February 1st meeting.
With the Day of Service activity on Monday being outdoors, there is less concern, so we will still be doing our part on that day.  Let me know if you can help us then!
In the meantime, stay safe!